From the Kind Kitchen: Rosemary and Garlic Red Potatoes
- Around 8-10 small to medium, organic red potatoes
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Wash, cut, and place potatoes in skillet or wok, (they can be sliced, diced, or cut however you prefer)
- Pour in olive oil
- Throw in rosemary and garlic
- Add salt and pepper
- Cook on medium to high heat, stirring and flipping, (to balance heat and cover all potatoes in oil and spices), until potatoes start to turn light brown and are soft all the way through, (depending on gas or electric stove and amount of heat, this can take up to 25 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
Do you like this post?